First Psychology Newcastle is now open – we’d love to meet you.
In August 2023, we opened our Newcastle therapy clinic on Leazes Lane, and we are delighted to bring our therapeutic offering to the Northeast.
Who are we?
First Psychology Newcastle is a psychology and counselling centre, offering a range of therapy and wellbeing services in a welcoming and safe environment.
At First Psychology Newcastle, we offer a comfortable therapy experience across multiple disciplines, including:
• Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
• Relationship/couples counselling
• Therapy for children, young people & families.
Though part of the larger First Psychology network, each of our clinics, including First Psychology Newcastle, are unique. We like to make sure that our clinics have unique elements that suit the people, practitioners, and places they serve. At First Psychology Newcastle, our team of hand-picked practitioners are ready to welcome you into your therapy journey either in person or online.
Meet the Team
Carolyn Henzell Hill,Counsellor/Psychotherapist
Manel Sanchez,CBT Counsellor (Online only)
Andrew Bulman,Applied Psychology Practitioner
Dr Ana Georgieva,Senior Counselling Psychologist (Online only)
Professor Ewan Gillon,Consultant Counselling and Health Psychologist
Dr Marie Robinson,Senior Counselling Psychologist
What do we do for Businesses?
We don’t just work with individuals; we love working in partnership with businesses to help make wellbeing practices accessible to their teams.
Our psychologist-led employee-focused services for organisations and businesses are designed to support wellbeing and performance, and are available in Newcastle and across various locations in Scotland. Services include:
· Employee counselling, CBT, and psychological therapy - personalised mental health support which we can deliver on an as-needed, employer referred basis or as part of a bespoke employee wellbeing service for your organisation.
· Wellbeing in the workplace services - help your employees to thrive with a proactive solution to enhance employee quality of life and fulfilment, both in and out of work.
· Webinars, Workshops, Employee Events and Consultation - specific training and support interventions designed to enhance mental health and wellbeing in the workplace; webinars, workshops, employee events and consultation/supervision services covering a vast range of topics.
We offer bespoke and ready-to-go packages that will enable you to deliver the services your employees need in partnership with highly skilled and experienced practitioners.
Alternatively, chat with a member of our team on our dedicated First Psychology Assistance number, 03330 344115.
No need to wait!
Due to ongoing struggles to access mental healthcare, people often face long waiting lists to access the help they need. At First Psychology Newcastle, we understand that you need to be able to access wellbeing services fast and at times that fit around your schedule. So, we offer daytime and evening appointments, and endeavour to book you in for an initial appointment within a week so that you can get started on making things better as fast as possible, whether in person, or online.
Think that First Psychology Newcastle can help you? Get in touch with our team today by filling out a quick enquiry form or giving us a call on 0191 406 8040.